Thank you so much to Heather Tasker for this nomination! I absolutely love her blog and seems we have a few things in common, such as living with chronic illness, reading and writing. Check out her blog if you haven’t already or you will be missing out!
Rules for Accepting the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated your blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other new bloggers to encourage them.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
11 Questions For Me From Heather Tasker:
1) What’s your favorite scary movie?
I am actually a bit of a chicken and don’t watch many scary movies anymore. I use to watch them with my friends in my early twenties. Hmmm – I am going to say “The Hills Have Eyes”, which I saw with a guy that I liked at the time and gave me every excuse to snuggle him.
2) Paper, e-reader, or audio book? Do you use different formats for different times?
I am old-fashioned and love holding the book in my hand. I have used an e-reader before but it is not my first choice.
3) What are some unusual places you’ve been?
Have you ever seen those signs along the freeway, usually in the middle of nowhere, to alert you of random, unusual landmarks and attractions? Well I have stopped to see “The Thing” amongst others that I can’t think of right now.
I visited the Cabazon Dinosaurs that were featured in Peewee’s Big Adventure.
I have visited the Titanic Exhibit in three different states: California, Colorado, and of course Las Vegas.
4) What do you do to wind down after a long day/week?
I love to read, listen to music, play with my puppies, and spend time with family.
5) Describe your best friend in 8-10 words?
My best friend is beautiful, intelligent, a loving wife, a crafty crafter, a skilled baker, and has the patience of a saint.
She lives in another state now and we lead busy lives, but when we reunite, its like NO time has passed.
6) What is your most popular blog post?
Surprisingly, one of my most popular posts is my recent review of the Kingdom Keepers Book Series by Ridley Pearson.
This is definitely one of my favorite book series that I was so happy to share with everyone, and I am so pleased with the positive response.
7) Do you have a phobia (or a few)?
Arachnophobia (fear of spiders) and claustrophobia (fear of small spaces) are two of my main phobias.
8) If you could visit any fictional setting, where would it be? Where would you NOT want to go?
I am a fan of the TV show, Once Upon a Time, and would LOVE to visit Storybrooke and The Enchanted Forest to go on adventures with Emma Swan, her husband Captain Hook, her parents The Charmings, her son, and The Evil (not-so-Evil-now) Queen along with the storybook characters. I was SO HAPPY when fate smiled upon my boyfriend and I, and the house that we bought was modeled after the Snow White cottage located on a street called Stonybrook (similar to Storybrooke) – It always makes my Disney and Once Upon a Time nerdiness happy!!
Also, in Once Upon a Time, they end up in the Underworld, and I do NOT want to travel there EVER!!
9) What is your favorite food?
Can I say my favorite food is Olive Garden breadsticks??! It should be its own food group. I also LOVE Pieology Pizza!!!
10) What is something unusual about you?
I am known for making up silly words and using them in daily conversation.
11) Aside from Santa and Tooth Fairy
lies stories that we were told as children, what was something you believed that absolutely wasn’t true?
I believed that the Easter Bunny hopped to my house to leave me an Easter basket…that didn’t last as long as Santa leaving presents under my tree.
My Eleven Nominees:
1) Ordinary Gal
7) Neal Saye
Now Eleven Questions for the Nominees:
1) Why did you start your blog? What do you hope is the outcome?
2) What is your favorite book and why? If you don’t read books, tell us why?
3) Do you prefer dogs or cats? Explain.
4) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5) What is your favorite Disney character and why?
6) What is your favorite quote and why?
7) What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
8) If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
9) What was the last song you sung along to at the top of your lungs?
10) What’s your worst example of procrastination?
11) What’s the opposite of a kola 🧐🤔?
And ANYONE who wants to join.
If your blog doesn’t participate in awards, not to worry.
If you aren’t participating but have interesting answers to the questions above, I want to hear from you in the comments section.
-The Dramatic Ginger